Smarter General English
CRICOS Provider Code: 098274G
Smarter General English is designed to equip all students with the necessary skills to be able to comfortably live and work in an English-speaking country. Students will be guided to develop their communication skills in class and out of class in order to progress through their learning process. The course is divided in five levels: Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced. All the learners will progress through the levels based on academic progress which will be constantly monitored. SMEAG English strongly encourages students to review the key language taught in class and ask teachers for help at any time. Our Smarter General English course does not have a minimum language entry requirement, in fact, all learners are welcome to join this fun environment and make the best of their time through this incredible journey.
- Levels: Elementary to Advanced (5 Levels)
- Class hours: 20 contact hours
- Duration: 2-52 weeks (10 weeks per level)
- Class size: Maximum 18 students
- Intake: every Monday
- English entry requirement: No academic requirement is needed. Students will sit an English placement test to determine their entry level.
- Assessments: Weekly revision tests and structured teacher feedback based on academic progress.
- Students are provided with course books
- Lessons are based on the course book supplemented by a wide range of resources, including audio material and authentic texts. Daily lessons are followed by free short courses classes on alternating specific skills.
- Access to a variety of teachers and teaching styles.
- This course will help you develop English language skills among others:
- Everyday use language
- Entry into the SMEAG English for Academic Purposes course.
End of the course:
At completion of the program, students will receive a certificate of completion or participation based on their academic progress and attendance.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours/ week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes